Getting Compensation For Truck Accident Injuries
Truck accidents are notorious for causing severe injuries among occupants of other vehicles. Lengthy recovery periods and permanent disabilities are common outcomes.
Securing the compensation you need after a serious truck accident requires working with attorneys who dedicate themselves to your case. Our attorneys at the Law Offices of Wade E. Byrd P.A. in Fayetteville, North Carolina, have a long track record of recovering large settlements and verdicts for our clients. That is because they know how to fight and do not settle when it is not in their clients’ best interests.
Helping You Pay For Present And Future Expenses
Truck accident injuries can range from scrapes and bruises to serious traumatic brain injuries, fractures, spinal cord and neck injuries, burn injuries and wrongful death. Getting from the day of the accident to the day when the accident victim comes home to a changed life takes a great deal of effort, work and courage.
Unfortunately, it can also cost a great deal of money. We work with financial experts to determine your losses now and down the line. That includes:
- Present and future medical costs, including emergency room and hospitalization bills followed by additional surgeries and medications
- Ongoing physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Lost wages for time out of work and future loss of earning potential
- Untold pain and suffering and loss of companionship
- Installing adaptive equipment in your home (ramps, lifts, etc.) if you cannot get around like before
- Psychological counseling for post-traumatic stress disorder and other emotional distress
- Funeral costs if you lost a loved one
With more than 40 years of experience, we know what it takes to build a successful personal injury claim. We understand how insurance and trucking companies work, and we will use that knowledge to aggressively pursue the compensation you deserve.
Contact Us Today To Get The Help You Need
If you want to discuss your case with an experienced personal injury trial lawyer, we invite you to contact our Fayetteville law firm today by calling 910-779-3135. We serve clients throughout North Carolina, traveling to meet with them when their injuries prevent them from coming to us.