Finding You Compensation Following A Car Accident
You follow the traffic laws and are careful when you are behind the wheel. The one thing you cannot control, unfortunately, is other drivers.
If you are hurt by a careless driver, the civil justice system is here to help you get the compensation you need. At the Law Offices of Wade E. Byrd P.A. in Fayetteville, we will make sure that the other driver’s insurance company does what it is supposed to do: pay for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other losses.
We offer a free initial consultation to explain your rights and answer your questions about car accident compensation. Call 910-779-3135 to talk to a lawyer today.
The following pages provide more information for victims of car accidents:
- Steps to take following a car accident: How your actions immediately after an auto crash affect your ultimate outcome, both medically and financially.
- Finding out who pays the bills after a car crash: With guidance from an experienced personal injury attorney, you can worry less about this question and more about giving your full attention to getting better through physical therapy and your doctor’s prescribed treatments.
- The compensation you may receive in car accident cases: Will you need to tap into other sources of coverage, such as your uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance?
- Crashes caused by cellphone use or by texting while driving: Was the other driver in your crash inattentive because of use of a mobile communication device?
- Property damage claims: If we are helping you with your personal injury claim, we will assist you with your vehicle damage claim at no cost.
How Lawyer Representation Can Make A Great Difference
The Law Offices of Wade E. Byrd P.A. has helped numerous car accident victims bring successful personal injury claims. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case in our law offices, in your home or in the hospital. We handle cases on a contingency basis, which means we charge no fees until we obtain compensation for you.
Call 910-779-3135 or complete our contact form to discuss your case with a lawyer today. We represent clients throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Georgia and Pennsylvania.