Car accidents happen to careful and careless drivers alike. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an auto accident, you are wise to bring your case to the attention of an experienced personal injury attorney. At the Law Offices of Wade E. Byrd, P.A., we welcome inquiries from people searching for a lawyer to advise and represent them after an auto accident has caused serious or catastrophic injuries or has taken the life of a loved one. During a free initial consultation, we can help determine key aspects of your case, such as whether another driver or any other person or entity was probably negligent and caused the accident.
If we accept your injury or wrongful death claim, and if you choose to work with our law firm in pursuit of compensation for your serious or catastrophic injuries, we are ready to tap our response team. Accident reconstructionists, life care planners and other professionals are on hand to help build a strong case on your behalf.
Look through the following Web pages to help you decide whether to contact us. Then call or e-mail the law firm to schedule a free initial consultation.
- First steps after a car accident: How can your actions immediately after an auto crash affect your ultimate outcome, both medically and financially?
- Who pays the bills after a car accident: With guidance from an experienced personal injury attorney, you can worry less about this question and more about giving your full attention to getting better through physical therapy and your doctor's prescribed treatments.
- Types of compensation in car accident claims: Will you need to tap into your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage?
- Accidents caused by cell phone use or by texting while driving: Was the other driver in your crash inattentive because of use of a mobile communication device?
- Property damage claims: Can you find a North Carolina car accident attorney
who will assist you in recovering insurance benefits to replace your crashed vehicle in addition to giving full attention to your injury or wrongful death claim? The Law Offices of Wade E. Byrd, P.A., understands the importance to our clients of dealing head-on with the task of recovering compensation for property damage after a car accident.
After a Fayetteville Car Wreck, Lawyer Representation Can Make a Great Difference
The Law Offices of Wade E. Byrd has helped numerous car accident victims bring successful personal injury and wrongful death claims. Our personal injury attorneys help accident victims pick up the pieces after an auto accident, truck accident or other tragedy has torn life apart.
We offer a free initial consultation in our law offices, in your home or in the hospital. We handle cases on a contingency basis, fronting the costs of expert testimony and only collecting attorney fees when and if we win compensation for you.
Call (866) 508-3689 to contact us and discuss your medical malpractice or auto accident case and legal options. We represent clients throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Georgia and Pennsylvania.